The Mind, Behavior, and Development Unit (eMBeD) is looking to bring on a summer intern to support our program portfolio. As the behavioral science team to the World Bank, we work in every thematic sector, and in dozens of countries. Student interns are an invaluable part of our team.
You might be the right fit if:
- You are a current graduate (or exceptional undergraduate) student who has taken courses in, and is enthusiastic about, behavioral science;
- You have experience in statistical analysis, using a program like Stata;
- You have excellent writing and communication skills;
- You’re passionate about applying behavioral science to challenging development issues;
- You have a source of funding to support summer work.
Interested applicants should review the Terms of Reference at this link. Applications close on Monday, March 11th.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.