Fidelity Workplace Investing (WI) is seeking an energetic leader who is passionate about bringing AI solutions to our associates and clients. As a Squad Leader, you will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data intoAI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open sourcemethods/technologies, lead ML strategy and road map planning, work across the organization and influence the direction of external teams.
In this high visibility role, youwill develop a strategic perspective and plan for how AI-driven innovation cantransform a business discipline (e.g., operations, product, etc.).
The Expertise We’reLooking For
• Prior/current experience as a Data Scientist, leadership experience preferred
• Proven track record of creating production models for commercial purpose. Experience building and delivering complex systems that leverage various machine learning algorithms or technologies that integrate well with other organization-wide systems and are able to scale effectively.
• Deep understanding of several of the following quantitative fields: Machine Learning, Advanced Statistical Analysis & Modeling, Deep Learning, Causal Inference & Program Evaluation, Reinforcement Learning, Behavioral Economics, Design of Experiment, Text Mining & Natural Language Processing, Mathematical Programming, Multi-Objective Optimization, Decision Theory, Bayesian Statistics, and Network Science.
• Experience with exploratory data analysis, data visualization, and statistical graphics.
• Strong ability to influence without authority is essential
• Minimum Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
The Skills YouBring
You know and love building machinelearning algorithms and AI solutions and can partner with stakeholders across awide range of teams (business, marketing, finance, technology, etc.). You areanalytical, innovative, creative, disruptive, and you don’t give up. In thisrole you will have an opportunity to launch new AI solutions in web, mobilechannels, and emerging platforms/tools (Alexa, Siri, etc.) supporting thepriorities of Fidelity’s Workplace Investing business unit.
You will have the opportunity todisplay your skills in the following areas:
• Interface with business stakeholders, engineers and software developers, gather requirements and deliver complete AI/ML solutions.
• Set and deliver a multi-year strategy for transforming business operations, product capabilities and customer experiences through the use of AI.
• Own the design, development, and launch of AI algorithms/solutions that improve customer experience and deliver business results.
• Lead and manage local and remote teams (scientists and technologists with diverse skillsets).
• Closely follow research and open source developments/publications and apply them within Fidelity’s context.
How Your Work Impacts theOrganization
The Data & Analyticsdiscipline delivers an industry leading analytics platform that providesdata-driven insights which enables Fidelity’s Workplace Investing andHealthcare businesses to achieve their objectives. The Artificial Intelligence squad isresponsible for developing, deploying and managing an integrated system ofsophisticated mathematical models, data, and infrastructure to support analyticsolutions that improve the customer experience, enable intelligent productsolutions, and streamline operating routines.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences.
For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com