Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in- allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
Senior Qualitative Researcher Job Description
We are looking to hire a senior qualitative researcher. The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience in conducting and analyzing qualitative research for either market research or consulting agencies. The candidate will engage and partner with our clients, driving a strategic perspective to help our clients accomplish all of their internal and external service and channel initiatives. The information you collect and reports that you develop will help our clients make informed organizational, business, and political decisions.
As a Senior qualitative researcher, your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to working with a cross-functional team and our clients to execute qualitative research projects (i.e., planning, collecting, analyzing, and presenting). The majority of your time will be spent developing conversation guides (virtual focus group protocols), partnering with clients to conduct virtual focus groups, and developing reports based on the data that is collected. You will be required to conduct qualitative research on numerous projects for different companies and industries. From household name brands to manufacturers and consultancies, you will be the driving factor in helping these companies understand their customers, employees, and products. You will report directly to the CEO, and you will also work closely with our sales and customer experience organizations, collecting information on customer opinions, the employee experience, and marketing initiatives.
- Planning and conducting qualitative research projects
- Develop story arcs using data
- Be able to rapidly execute on client deliverables (i.e. qualitative analyses, presentations, etc.)
- Understand how to visually display data using PowerPoint (or related) programs
- Think strategically about solving challenging client problems and research initiatives
- Advance degree in the Behavioral Sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology or similar disciplines) or related experience
- 5+ years of experience conducting and analyzing qualitative research studies (preferred 7-10 years experience)
- Experience navigating/moderating focus groups/conversations
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate complex concepts in clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, client facing, and deadline-driven environment (work well under pressure)
The Benefits Of Working With Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District