Director of Strategic Pricing needed by lending institution to play a leadership role in managing, designing and implementing pricing and profitability strategies for current and new lending products and services. Will develop initiatives to gain insights into the impact of rates, fees, and other drivers on customer behavior. Will recruit and manage a team of pricing analysts and work collaboratively across the organization.
- PhD in economics, behavioral science, or related. Professional experience in quantitative behavioral analysis may suffice in lieu of formal training.
- At least 5 years of professional experience managing teams within a financial services environment, and developing and managing innovative customer-facing business strategies.
- Strong experience with lifetime value estimation and unit economics tools.
- Familiarity with analytical and causal inference techniques for experimental, quasi-experimental, and non-experimental data; experience working with both small and very large datasets.
- Experience with hands-on leadership of projects involving R, Python, Stata, SAS, or other statistical computing tools.
- Strong communication and management skills.
Send attached resume to Richard Exelbert, email@example.com