Partner w/internal teams to ensure employee research/feedback incorporated into major/strategic decisions related to improving the employee experience and driving positive employee engagement. Help define/understand key objectives and design/execute research approach, conduct analysis, integrate w/other secondary, qualitative or HR analytics info and text analytics, and clearly communicate insights and findings.
- Work w/EX Project Manager, HR, Employee Experience and vendor partners to identify and support key analytic opportunities based on engagement/experience research.
- Analyze and summarize findings and insights from prioritized improvement areas/pain points (digging into differences by region or business unit or job titles)
- Inform and partner with EX Project Manager to ensure business line and management reporting is completed and that research reports include diagnostic insights that point to implications/actions.
Primary activities include:
- Inform and execute the Annual Engagement Survey analysis and reporting plan
- Analyze and synthesize relevant employee research and data to inform top corporate strategies and initiatives (e.g., next gen)
- Provide additional ad hoc project support on another employee research.
- 3-7 years professional experience related to employee and/or customer/consumer research (qualitative/quantitative)
- Education focus on psychology areas, communications or human resources or business. (Bachelor/Masters in behavior science (sociology/psychology/anthropology) or Human Resources or Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Economics or Business or Communications/Journalism or Masters of Market Research)
- Experience analyzing and managing or executing research (qualitative, quantitative, focus groups, surveys text analysis, driver analysis). Comfort with research planning/designing and execution, analysis and interpretation.
- Curious and analytic, Ability to connect dots and translate data to actions.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to prioritize
- Able to work in fast paced environment on multiple projects
- Experience with Qualtrics platform a plus; Experience with SPSS or SAS a plus.
- Strong communication skills, particularly around convey data/info.
- Microsoft office proficient