Serve as lead to support internal AGILE teams to ensure employee research/feedback incorporated into work streams and leveraged strategically/appropriately. This position must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and could quickly assess research needs and conduct quick turn research to inform business questions with employee feedback.
- Consult/partner with other Agile teams, insight consultants and fellow EX/CX research teams to ensure understanding of Agile project scope and relevant existing info.
- Design, execute and analyze and summarize findings using a quick turn approach
- Develop turn key solutions for the Agile team (trying to get to better quality, more standardization in a timely fashion). Examples might include 1-2 page ‘dashboard’ style reporting, or creative methods to get to quicker qualitative research.
- Continued and proactive recommendations for refinement of employee research tools to support Agile teams and other teams with new/faster and better tools and research
Primary Activities Include
- Project management, research/survey design and execution, analysis of employee feedback/research.
- 3-7 years professional experience related to employee and/or customer/consumer research (qualitative/quantitative)
- Education focus on psychology areas, communications or human resources or business. (Bachelor/Masters in behavior science (sociology/psychology/anthropology) or Human Resources or Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Economics or Business or Communications/Journalism or Masters of Market Research)
- Experience analyzing and managing or executing research (qualitative, quantitative, focus groups, surveys text analysis, driver analysis). Comfort with research planning/designing and execution, analysis and interpretation.
- Curious and analytic, Ability to connect dots and translate data to actions.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to prioritize
- Able to work in fast paced environment on multiple projects
- Experience with Qualtrics platform ideal or experience using platform/technology (can program surveys/create cross-tabs; Experience with SPSS or SAS a plus.
- Knowledge of AGILE methods/approaches helpful; someone digitally adept
- Strong communication skills, particularly around convey data/info.
- Microsoft office proficient
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in project management activities
- Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree preferred