VAL Health is the leading health behavioral economics consulting firm, founded by the preeminent figures in the field. We uniquely marry evidence-based research with real-world experience to develop
behavior change solutions for our clients that measurably improve health, increase engagement and lower the cost of healthcare.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A CONSULTANT:
• An intellectually curious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a background that includes consulting and healthcare. Knowledge of behavioral economics is a plus.
AS A CONSULTANT, YOU WILL:
• Lead self and others to develop behavioral economics solutions to make a direct impact on some of the biggest challenges facing the health care industry;
• Drive work streams to develop innovative actionable solutions;
• Develop hypotheses, and act as a subject matter expert while working with other VAL Health team members to exceed client expectations.
• Sleep in your own bed as our teams have limited travel.
WHY ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AT VAL HEALTH?
• You will have an unparalleled opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization that is making a powerful impact on the health and health care industry through innovative behavioral economics based strategies.
• We offer a unique opportunity to work with behavioral economics thought leaders and an incredibly talented team invested in each other’s success and professional growth.
• We offer extensive possibilities for a dynamic career as our work spans across the health care industry. Our clients and projects receive national recognition — we are regularly presenting at leading conferences including the World Economic Forum, SXSW, AHIP and HIMSS.
• Progression and compensation here are transparent: You’ll know how you’re doing against your goals and be given opportunities to expand your responsibilities.
• MBA, MPH or advanced degree from leading academic institution preferred
• 3-5 years consulting experience with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Strong problem solver including ability to develop hypothesis and thoughtfully present recommendations
• Team player yet self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
• Clear excellence in verbal and written communications
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial driven environment
• Passion for health and wellness is a bonus
The Consultant position is located in New York City with competitive compensation and equity, and opportunities for rapid career advancement. We work together in a casual environment and provide healthy snacks. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.