The Behavioral Science Coordinator supports the creation of scientific content and delivering operational success of the Behavioral Science organization at Cogito.
This role will include secondary research, sourcing of academic research and drafting original content for marketing and sales purposes. Common themes addressed include the concepts of Emotional Intelligence, Cognitive Overload, Person Perception, Team Building, and Employee Engagement.
Additionally, this role will support data-driven operations, efficient and effective team policies and procedures, and coordinate access to team leadership.
Individuals suited for this position are highly flexible, self-starters who can work independently and have a developed professional attitude and behaviors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in better understanding industry research before applying to graduate school.
This role reports to the Chief Behavioral Science Officer
• Draft original content sources from Behavioral science experts, contact center experts, and internal Cogito insights. (E.g: Blogs, Premium Articles, eBooks, Webinars, Live Workshops, Computer based training content, Webex)
• Collaborate with colleagues on Enablement and Marketing teams to determine scientific and market themes of content.
• Schedule and organize internal team events and meetings, including calendar management of team leadership.
• Maintain and optimize team policy and procedure documentation, including weekly team performance statistics and milestone tracking.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years industry or academic experience.
• Degree in a field that is related to the Behavioral Sciences (including Psychology, Neuroscience, Behavioral Economics or Sociology.)
• Ability to switch gears quickly and work in a fast-paced start-up culture.
• Comfortable distilling complex research into material that audiences find relevant and credible.
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Passionate about the integration of behavioral science and technology to improve human communication and well-being.
• Expertise in tailoring communication to particular audiences, stakeholders or groups.
• Ability to work independently and adapt style to rapid organizational and software changes.
• Able to collaborate and hear and incorporate constructive feedback during the writing process.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 “Be Gentle” personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Stocked groceries in the kitchen
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines