InClassToday is on a mission to improve student outcomes by reducing absenteeism. We partner with school districts to implement a program that uses behavioral insights to empower parents and guardians with actionable information and has been proven to increase the number of days students are in school. InClassToday is a rapidly growing, well-funded education technology startup, and we’re looking for team members to help us build our culture and processes devoted to supporting our school district clients and the students and families we serve.
About the Role
As a Program Manager, you will be a critical member of our Client Success Team, working to take our district partners from “we just signed up with InClassToday” to “InClassToday has helped us reduce absenteeism and increase learning time.” As the primary point of contact between InClassToday and our District Partners, you will strengthen our connection with current partners and forge relationships with senior leaders at new district clients. You will project manage the launch process for each of your districts, and advise them on how to get the most out of our absenteeism reduction program. Within InClassToday, you will serve as a “voice of the customer,” ensuring that our work supports district needs and responds to district feedback, and you will work across our team to ensure that each district partner’s program meets their goals.
This is a critical role for our team, best suited to a capable communicator who can rally multiple stakeholders around a common goal while also managing details of multiple projects at once. The ideal Program Manager has the ability to make difficult calls, follow through, and get results, and is driven by a desire to make a real impact in education.
- Project-manage program launches with new district partners, identifying and communicating with critical school district stakeholders
- Partner with districts to ensure InClassToday delivers outcomes that meet their goals
- Design and manage a system of outreach to district partners throughout the year, including providing program monitoring and end-of-year impact reporting to district partners
- Expand relationships and secure renewals with existing district partners, contributing to InClassToday’s near-perfect renewal rate
- Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with district leaders, becoming a trusted adviser on matters related to absenteeism and attendance strategies more broadly
- Creatively problem solve when difficult situations arise, helping clients and internal team members to resolve program delivery challenges
What we’re looking for – must have:
- A drive to support public school students and families throughout the country, and a passion for improving student outcomes
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve an objective, frequently communicating about project goals, timeline, and current status
- Experience building strong relationships with clients or stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity; flexibility with potential role changes as team grows
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
What we’re looking for – nice to have:
- Experience working in K-12 education and an understanding of challenges faced by the classroom teacher, principal, and district administrator
- A successful track record renewing programs / client relationships
- Experience working with remote team members