The candidate will work in the Search and Data Science department to help develop and grow Publicis’ behavioral science capabilities. The day-to-day job will involve using behavioral science to help our internal teams and clients answer questions about consumer behavior. The candidate will design and conduct experiments and surveys, analyze the results, and create and present deliverables. The candidate should also expect to assist in conducting research for pitches and other new business requests.
Beyond daily responsibilities the candidate should have a genuine interest in human behavior and consumer-facing brands, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a general distrust of authority.
- A strong theoretical background in behavioral science, particularly judgment and decision-making. Familiar with the work of Daniel Kahneman, Amos Tversky, and Richard Thaler.
- Experience in designing, managing and analyzing quantitative research projects. Knowledge of a major statistical package (e.g. SPSS, Stata or R.).
- Ability to quickly turn quantitative research into strategic insights that can be clearly explained.
- Survey Platforms: Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc. (at least one of these)
- Data Visualization Software: Tableau, Keynote, Power BI, Plotly, D3.js, Gephi (at least one of these)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with data and research, including creation of clear and concise graphics, maps, and tables.