Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business (MSB) invites
applications for a full-time position: Behavioral Research Manager. The
Georgetown MSB Research Lab is dedicated to carrying out data collection
for on-line, laboratory, and field studies to support the behavioral
research of 15 tenure-track faculty members.
Behavioral Research Manager Duties:
1.Manage technology to support lab data collection, software for data
collection, the lab website, and student lab online accounts.
2. Recruit, train, and lead a team of undergraduate and graduate research
assistants that execute data collection in the lab, field, and on-line
panels (e.g., Amazon Mechanical Turk).
3. Coordinate with lab affiliated faculty to bolster faculty research
4. Interface between lab-affiliated faculty members, Georgetown
Institutional Review Board, Georgetown MSB Technology Center, and
Georgetown Tax Office on lab-related issues.
1. Click here for the detailed job postinh
2. The application deadline is April 15, 2019. Applications will be
evaluated on a rolling basis, so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of research experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience is required (e.g., Master’s Degree).
2. Experience in Psychology, Behavioral Economics, Marketing,
Organizational Behavior, or a related field is preferred.
3. Proficiency in Excel, survey creation software (e.g., Qualtrics),
statistical analysis packages (e.g., SPSS, R, SAS, Minitab) is preferred.
4. Solid knowledge about web programming languages (e.g, HTML, R,
languages (e.g., PHP), and object-oriented programming languages (e.g.,
ActionScript, Java) is preferred.
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual
orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.